Extended Labor Warranties
AMC Services, Inc. now offers an opportunity to extend your standard labor warranty with JB Warranties! Your new home Trane HVAC system comes with a 10 Year extended warranty- but what happens if you do need repairs? Your parts are covered, but your labor and refrigerant might not be.
Protect your investment by choosing from one of our most popular three options below. For additional coverage options, contact us today to find the perfect plan for you.
Why choose a labor warranty?
- Mechanical System Coverage: The extended warranty covers any electrical or mechanical failure.
- Peace of Mind: Don’t pay unexpected repair costs while you’re covered.
- No Deductible: There are no deductibles on repairs.
- Fully Transferable: Selling your home? Simply transfer your warranty.
- We Do The Work: If your system breaks down, call us! We will come out to make the repair.
Multiple options to find the best solution for you!
- 5 Year Coverage, Labor Only: Covers Trip Charges and Labor
- 10 Year Coverage, Labor Only: Covers Trip Charges and Labor
- 10 Year Coverage, Protection Plus: Covers Trip Charges, Labor, and Refrigerant
AMC Services, Inc.
*Extended warranties offered through JB Warranties. You will need to provide your full name, address, and other additional information as requested. Eligible for Residential homes only. Agreements can be purchased for up to 2 years from equipment startup date, but will be retroactive to the startup date. Coverage begins 91 days from agreement purchase date. Labor and trip charges will be covered by AMC Services, Inc. in the initial 91 day period after installation of the equipment.